Job Display - Return to Search Results
Project Coordinator II
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Project Coordinator II for the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences, Landscape Architecture. The growing number of projects undertaken by CUES requires a Project Coordinator II to assist the CUES Co-Directors in facilitating planning, design, and research efforts for multi-discipline collaborations and implementation of partnerships with nonprofit, academic, municipal and county entities.
The mission of CUES is to provide solutions related to the use of natural resources, human and ecosystem health through transdisciplinary integration of creative design, sound science, engineering, and environmental planning.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Manages production of project reports, which entails the digital creation of document layout, illustrative graphics, and maps.
• Coordinates with project partners such as non-governmental organizations, public entities, and for-profit businesses.
• Maintains contact lists, gathering information from project partners and preparing work products for project partner review.
• Prepares for and attends meetings with project partners includes: communicates meeting agendas, preparing and distributing meeting materials and meeting notes.
• Prepares for meetings with the general public by preparing material such as PPT presentations, printed presentation boards, attendance sheets, and photo release forms.
• Manages Qualtrix and Constant Contact functions and prepares data analysis graphics using excel.
ID: 22476843 - Save Job
: Government Jobs
Rutgers University Careers