Job Display - Return to Search Results
Core Facilities Administrator
Assist the Director of Imaging Services and the Director of Marine Resources with:
1. Administration of MBL Stockroom and Apparatus Department, including: assisting users with special orders; determining best prices for bulk and other items; tracking and evaluating inventory; and financial reconciliation. Coordinate with Purchasing Manager to facilitate purchasing supplies; engage with vendors and Division of Education to coordinate loans of equipment for evaluation.
2. Cost center monitoring and financial reconciliation for Imaging Services and Marine Resources, including: budget preparation; coordinating rates and fees; processing receipts, invoices, and credit card statements. Create cost center level cost estimates (in conjunction with Directors) and track budget to actuals; transcribing and processing data to departmental databases.
3. Coordinating equipment inventories, including planning and execution of internal inventories according to a regular schedule; coordination of external audits with Government agencies; tagging capital and non-capital equipment; transcribing and processing data to departmental databases. Interacts and coordinates property related activities with research centers and Financial Services. Stays current with any changes in Uniform Guidance regulations that deal with Government Property management or accountability.
4. Maintaining and updating web site content and departmental policies and procedures.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
ID: 28891327 - Save Job
: Government Jobs
Marine Biological Laboratory
Marine Biological Laboratory Careers