Auto req ID: 7185
Title: Director, New Product Portfolio (Milwaukee or Remote)
Job Function: Product Management
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is the site where the first H-D factory - a wooden shed - was built in 1903 in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. Join our team as a Director, New Product Portfolio (Milwaukee or Remote).
The leader for this role needs to be the expert and advocate for consumers and dealers while leading a team that hones a world class selection of new products driving growth for Harley-Davidson. They need to start with analytics and consider a wide range of inputs including, price, margins, heritage, market inputs and creative ideas. They also need to be able to integrate these inputs across stakeholder groups and facilitate outcomes that allow HDMC to compete in new markets and gain new customers. Balancing commercial acumen and creativity this leader will define the future portfolio of products and investment opportunities for the company
While this role reports into our Milwaukee, WI corporate office, we are open to this individual working remotely from a home office.
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Typically requires a minimum of 12 years related experience. Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
• Experience with a market focus dealing with the realities of competing with established players. Responsive to demand and competition in the market
• Demonstrated capability to effect high impact trade-offs to balance optimal portfolio against existing investments
• Must have experience integrating across a matrix of stakeholders.
• Excellent communicator, creates highly motivating product briefs and informed requirements for Engineering and Styling & Design
• Data driven – satisfying the needs of multiple geographies, consumer segments old and new and a diverse dealer network
• ‘Honest broker’ able to resolve conflict in product requirements, timing, pricing and volume between operations functions, sales and marketing
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 10 - 25%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is eligible for domestic relocation assistance (within posted country)
CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences Computational Biology Bioinformatics Scientist to join the Superti-Furga Lab at CeMM
Bio Products Laboratory Senior Scientist Bio Processing
F Hoffmann-La Roche AG Roche Postdoctoral Fellow RPF in Cancer Immunotherapy - dissecting the mode of action of novel
Hyper Recruitment Solutions HRS Technical Application Scientist - Spanish Speaking
Immunocore Scientist Formulation Group
SRG Development Scientist - Protein Purification
SRG Senior Analytical Protein Scientist
Rothamsted Research Scientific Technician Plant Biology
Charles River Scientist 1 Pharmacokinetics 1
Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute AFBI Northern Ireland Civil Service Science Leader in Plant Health Surveillance - Principal Scientific Officer
We are happy to help, send us any question you like.