Job Display - Return to Search Results
USA-OH-Youngstown Retail Service Merchandiser - FT travel team Job at Acosta
The Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively working in teams to perform reset and remodel work including, but not limited to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special merchandising activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in a team situation. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
1. Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
2. Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing packouts, restocks and reorders as necessary.
3. Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures and equipment necessary for the assigned set work.
4. Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
5. Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Senior Area Manager/Mandate Area Manager.
6. Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities.
7. Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
8. Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
10. Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
+ At least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferred. Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience preferred.
+ Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
+ Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations
+ Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy
+ Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer concerns
+ Communication Skills-Ability to communicate effectively
+ Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
+ Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product, shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds.
+ Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time.
+ Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.
+ Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate effectively with others.
+ Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able to work effectively in web based applications, email applications, and word processing applications.
+ Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time.
+ This position requires that you drive on behalf of Acosta Sales & Marketing, and as such, any DUI/DWI conviction in the past 36 months will be an immediate disqualifier for this position.
**Work State** _US-OH-Youngstown_
**Job ID** _2020-179457_
**Work City** _Youngstown_
**Position Type** _Regular Full-Time_
**Work Zip** _44512_
**Starting average hours per week** _37.5 +_
**Category** _Field Jobs_More information on this Job
ID: 32055246 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Founded in 1927, and with headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, Acosta is a professional services company dedicated to delivering results, and we currently represent more No. 1 and No. 2 brands than any other sales agency in North America.
Thats why trusted brands trust us.
At Acosta, we make it easy for our clients to focus on building world-class brands. Our 40,000 highly experienced associates work daily to drive innovation and insight, create and execute flawless plans, and secure coverage.
This combination of expertise, extensive reach and broad portfolio of trusted CPG brands all adds up to enhance shopper engagement and optimized sales for our clients and customers alike.
USA-KY-Lexington Retail Reset Merchandiser Travel Team - PT
USA-KY-Lexington Retail Reset Merchandiser Travel Team - FT
USA-GA-Marietta Retail Reset Merchandiser Travel Team - FT
USA-AR-Rogers Category Analyst CPG
USA-MA-Mashpee Retail Service Stocker Weekend
USA-OH-Cincinnati Category Analyst Modulars
USA-FL-Coral Springs Food Technologist
USA-TX-El Paso Grocery Retail Coverage Merchandiser - PT
USA-OH-Youngstown Retail Service Merchandiser - FT travel team
USA-NE-Omaha Grocery Retail Coverage Merchandiser - PT
RBC Insurance jobs