Job Display - Return to Search Results
General Accounting Supervisor Job Mount Vernon WA US Job at Peterbilt
More information on this Job
he General Accounting Supervisor’s role involves close interaction with various departments within the PACCAR Technical Center and personnel throughout the organization. The General Accounting Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day accounts payable functions and is responsible for supervising, mentoring and motivating a staff of two.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
The PACCAR Technical Center provides engineering excellence to the truck, engine, and winch divisions of PACCAR Inc through innovative product development and testing. The Technical Center is located in the Skagit Valley about 65 miles north of Seattle, Washington.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Oversee the processing of vendor invoices and expense reports for PTC Accounts Payable, including researching inquiries, providing guidance on coding and ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Review invoice batches
- Review and reconcile monthly intercompany transactions
- Prepare and review month-end journals
- Perform and review reconciliations of various key GL accounts
- Manage cross-charges to other PACCAR entities
- Participate in SOX/ICAP testing and initiate process improvements
- Assist with system and process improvement projects including SAP conversion
- Coordinate accounting and tracking of capital projects
- Prepare quarterly RFI’s and assist with annual R&D tax credit requests
- Coordinate various year-end projects such as 1099’s and sensitive payment audits
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong customer service, excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, handling multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills required to manage various projects
- Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including excel
- Supervisory experience desired
- SAP experience desired
BS/BA Degree in accounting required; CPA preferred
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
ID: 32070102 - Save Job
: Education Jobs
For 80 years, Peterbilt has supplied the North American commercial vehicle market with the industry’s most rugged, reliable and efficient products.
Based in Denton, Texas, Peterbilt manufactures on highway, vocational and medium duty trucks that provide value to their owners and pride to their drivers. These vehicles are supported through industry-leading aftermarket programs and a dedicated network of independent dealerships.
Peterbilt takes pride in its rich heritage and traditions, as well as these four enduring values that have shaped and continue to define the meaning of Peterbilt
Data Engineer Job Renton WA US
Logistics Data Engineer Job Bellevue WA US
Maintenance Technician - Evening Shift Job Louisville KY US
Diesel Truck Technician 1st shift - Grand Prairie TX Job Grand Prairie TX US
Entry Level Diesel Truck Technician - 2nd shift Dallas TX Job Dallas TX US
Distribution Associate - Mississauga 1 Job Mississauga US
The perfect Audiologist worklife balance in Silverdale WA The Doctors Clinic
USA-WA-Sumner Service Advisor
USA-AZ-Mesa Parts Technician - Front Counter
College of Charleston jobs
American Academy of Audiology jobs
MEDAVAIL SPOTRX jobs