Job Display - Return to Search Results
Energy Efficiency Property Owner Job Kirkland WA US Job at Peterbilt
**Please note: A strong internal candidate has been identified for this role.**
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing solutions that help increase the quality of the ride for our customers. The company’s dedication to the highest quality fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, electrified solutions, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
Kenworth Truck Company is seeking an Energy Efficiency Engineer to support Product Development by using simulation and test tools to analyze designs and provide recommendations. This role offers professional development and access to global opportunities in a challenging, high-performance environment with the opportunity to grow your expertise and be recognized among your peers.
- Collaborate with system owners to set battery management strategies and quality performance targets for new vehicles.
- Collaborate with system owners to conduct benchmark tests of PACCAR and competitive vehicles.
- Coordinate internal and external energy usage simulation and test resources, including other PACCAR divisions.
- Support product development by simulating design concepts and analyzing impacts on system performance.
- Validate models by correlating test data to simulation results.
- Deliver simulation reports with clear recommendations and proposals for improvements to engineering teams.
- Provide technical leadership in the creation of a roadmap for vehicle energy performance, simulation, and test capabilities to support new product development.
- Mentor vehicle engineers in the principles for energy management.
Qualifications & Skills
More information on this Job
- BS in Engineering or related field required; MS in Engineering or related field and PE license preferred.
- Solid understanding of electrical systems in motor vehicle, mechatronic systems analysis, battery management, electrified vehicles, and hybrid vehicles.
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and stay updated with the latest technological advancements in the industry.
- Independence while building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve goals of internal and external customers.
- Effective analysis and project management skills.
- Excellent engineering judgment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage personal workload, demonstrate flexibility, initiative, and the willingness to respond to shifting timelines and project demands.
- Prior simulation, testing, and embedded experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of engineering experience in electronic or embedded design or testing is preferred.
- Experience with data acquisition equipment.
- Experience with simulation software such as GT-Power Suite, MATLAB, etc. is preferred.
- Experience with CAD software: Creo/ProE, SolidWorks, Catia, etc. is preferred.
- Background in the automotive or heavy truck industry is preferred.
ID: 32096556 - Save Job
: Engineering Jobs
For 80 years, Peterbilt has supplied the North American commercial vehicle market with the industry’s most rugged, reliable and efficient products.
Based in Denton, Texas, Peterbilt manufactures on highway, vocational and medium duty trucks that provide value to their owners and pride to their drivers. These vehicles are supported through industry-leading aftermarket programs and a dedicated network of independent dealerships.
Peterbilt takes pride in its rich heritage and traditions, as well as these four enduring values that have shaped and continue to define the meaning of Peterbilt
Software Quality Supervisor Job Renton WA US
Embedded System Cyber-Security Engineer Job Kirkland WA US
Financial Analysis Supervisor Job Denton TX US
General Accountant - Accounts Payable Job McKinney TX US
Sales Analyst - Administration Job Denton TX US
Safety Intern Job Louisville KY US
Sr Human Resources Communications Specialist Job Bellevue WA US
HPC Systems Administrator Job Mount Vernon WA US
Sales Analyst Job Denton TX US
Inventory Control Specialist Job Columbus MS US
College of Charleston jobs
American Academy of Audiology jobs
MEDAVAIL SPOTRX jobs