Job Display - Return to Search Results
Product Development Manager Job Broken Arrow OK US Job at Peterbilt
PACCAR Winch Inc
PACCAR Winch Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR, a Fortune 200 company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. PACCAR Winch Inc manufactures high quality industrial winches, hoists and drives for the oil/gas, construction, utility and specialty markets. Our business is growing and we are seeking an experienced Product Development Manager. This position is located in Broken Arrow Oklahoma. Benefits include: 401K with 5% matching, company provided retirement pension plan, 75% company paid medical insurance, dental, vision and company paid life insurance. Company provided disability coverage as well as 12 paid holidays and paid vacation. PACCAR Winch does require applicants to complete a background check, drug test, and pre-employment physical as a condition of employment. Our goal is for all employees to work safely without injury, maintaining the highest safety standards in compliance with Company safety policies.
This position oversees and implements product development policies, life cycles, objectives, and initiatives. Leads research for new products and product enhancements, and product redesign and evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Leads research for new markets, new products, product enhancements, and product redesign.
- Investigates and forecasts market potential for current and proposed products, analyzing economic and market data and present this information to Senior Management for consideration.
- Leadership of the product development program roadmap ensuring each element of the road pipeline is delivered on time while optimizing the market window, customer requirements, product release strategies and competitive advantage.
- Ensure alignment across product value proposition, program scope, and strategic business objectives.
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities, individual and team goals (direct and indirect) and deliverable.
- Hold team members accountable for the creation and delivery of program goals and milestones.
- Work with functional leaders to ensure the appropriate core team resources are committed to the program and contribute to required performance levels.
- Lead cross functional Market Segment Teams through problem resolution including root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action. Constructively challenge the team and the organization to rethink assumptions and approach headwinds in new ways. Independently determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Liaison between Sales, Operations, Purchasing, and Engineering.
- Develops and maintains relationships with major accounts and provides assistance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required, an MBA or other advanced business/management degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ product development experience and related industry experience.
- Proven track record of developing new products to market.
- Expertise in cross-functional team leadership delivering critical business goals within a phase-gate based product development process. Background in hydraulics and power transmission products.
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to achieve challenging goals through others without direct authority across different functions, geographies and cultures. Drive for accountability by managing individual goals & team goals.
- Possesses the skills and aptitude to engage, influence, direct & challenge all functions involved in the development of new products. Anticipate and understand implications across all functions.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills coupled to strong business, strategic and financial acumen.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft suite skills: Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Supporting systems knowledge a plus: AS400, Data3, Creo, Windchill, Tableau, Scout
- Technical product knowledge, gained through five to ten years of closely related experience.
- Must be able to travel 50% of time.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires travel 50% of time. This includes airline travel and lengthy car travel and all associated physical requirements of traveling, luggage handling, and communicating.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.More information on this Job
ID: 32096574 - Save Job
: HR Jobs
For 80 years, Peterbilt has supplied the North American commercial vehicle market with the industry’s most rugged, reliable and efficient products.
Based in Denton, Texas, Peterbilt manufactures on highway, vocational and medium duty trucks that provide value to their owners and pride to their drivers. These vehicles are supported through industry-leading aftermarket programs and a dedicated network of independent dealerships.
Peterbilt takes pride in its rich heritage and traditions, as well as these four enduring values that have shaped and continue to define the meaning of Peterbilt
PACCAR Financial Contract Admin - 2021 Summer Internship Job Denton TX US
Associate Child Care Teacher-Dakota Vanderbilt Health
Child Care Teacher - Dakota Vanderbilt Health
Assistant Teacher University of Nebraska Medical Center
Assoc Research Professional - Development and Implementation Coordinator - 512110 University of Alabama Tuscaloosa
Early Childhood Teacher- 10 month Rutgers University
Comptroller Cross Schools Cross Schools
Laboratory Schools Head Teacher Early Childhood University of Chicago UC
Full Time Kindergarten Teacher for Progressive Micro-School Dream AcadeME Affiliate
Child Care Teacher - Belcourt Vanderbilt Health
College of Charleston jobs
American Academy of Audiology jobs
MEDAVAIL SPOTRX jobs